This is a fairly complete list of honours and awards of the famous award winning group at Aberystwyth consisting of Gareth Evans, Colin Reid and myself, and also a record of its unprecedented productivity.
The following awards are for Dr. Gareth Evans:
- Mathews Prize of the University of Wales
- Ph. D. 1977
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- University of Wales Fellowship
- S.E.R.C. Advanced Fellowship
- author of over a hundred scientific papers and books
- discoverer of the crystal growth effects named after him.
The following are for Dr Colin Reid:
- Masters degree 1978
- Doctoral Degree 1980
- Post Doctoral Fellowship
- member of the Mass Spectrometry Unit at UW Swansea
- author of over fifty scientific papers
- co-discoverer with M. W. Evans of the far infra red gamma process
The following are for Dr. Myron Evans :
- Mathews Prize (1969)
- top first (1971, generally considered the best undergraduate degree of UW Aberystwyth)
- Dr Samuel Williams studentship (1971)
- Ph. D. (1974, considered by Mansel Davies to be one of the two best he had supervised),
- SRC Post Doctoral Fellowship (1974, open competition)
- ICI European Fellowship (1974, open competition)
- Canadian NRC Fellowship (1974, open international competition)
- Junior Research Fellow of Wolfson College Oxford (1975, open international competition)
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship (1976, open competition)
- SERC Advanced Fellowship (1978, open competition)
- D. Sc. (1978, for major contributions to knowledge and youngest recipient of Britain and the Commonwealth).
- Royal Society of Chemistry Harrison Memorial Prize (1978, open competition, major award).
- Royal Society of Chemistry Meldola Medal (1979, open competition, major award).
- First EMLG Scientific Coordinator and co-Founder (1980, National Physical laboratory).
- Two University of Wales Fellowhsips (1983, both in open, inter-subject competition).
- University of Wales Pilcher Senior Fellowhip (1985, open inter-subject competition).
- two Leverhulme Trust Fellowships (both in open inter-subject competition).
- IBM Fellowship (1985, open competition).
- IBM Visiting Professorship (1985).
- Honorary Fellowship University of London.
- Honorary Fellowhsip University of Lancaster.
- Visiting Professor Cornell, Zurich, Penn State, York University Toronto and Indian Statistical Institute.
- Professorship UNCC
- Director AIAS (1988 to present)
- Civil List Pension 2005 in recognition of distinguished service to Britain in science, a British High Honour akin to Order of Merit and Appointment by Parliament.
- Many Editions of Marquis Who's Who in America, the World and Science and Engineering.
- Author of about seven hundred and fifty scientific papers and books. Website www.เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com where a complete list is available.
- Numerous medals and awards.
- Naturalized a US citizen in 2000, British citizen by birthright, born and resident in Craigcefnparc.
Dr Myron Evans' fields of interest and major discoveries include:
- explanation of the far infra red region of the spectrum in terms of molecular dynamics
- co-pioneer of computer simulation
- co-discoverer with Colin Reid of the far infra red gamma process
- development of field applied computer simulation
- various discoveries in molecular dynamics using computer simulation
- development of group theoretical statistical mechanics
- discoverer of the fundamental spin field of electromagnetic radiation
- development of electrodynamics using gauge theory, generally covariant unified field theory, which has made an unprecedented impact (2003 to present, www.เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com activity feedback)
- Book of poetry (2005)
- permanent exhibition of photographic prints
- UW Swansea Library
- Websites: www.เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com, www.atomicprecision.com, www.bbc.co.uk/wales/mid/halloffame/alumni/