Synopsis of Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) Theory
This is a well established unified field theory which by some measures is the leading unified field theory at present. It completes the general relativity of Einstein by incorporating spacetime torsion into the equations of dynamics and electrodynamics. It unifies general relativity and quantum mechanics using geometry, and rejects the Copenhagen indeterminacy in favor of objectivity and causality following several well known experiments that show the incorrectness of indeterminacy.
The ECE / ECE2 theory has been developed extensively in a series of 384 source papers to date. It covers all the main areas of physics, chemistry, differential geometry and electrical engineering. It is an engineerable theory and devices based on it are in research and development by Steriwave Plc.. ECE theory has therefore entered into its industrial stage.
The theory has been extensively published in refereed journals and has been generating intense interest for ten years on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and atomicprecision.com Feedback Statistics logs. AIAS / UPITEC World Leader in Impact compares the page views per month per author (x) of the combined sites (www. เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and www.upitec.org) with the same factor for the world's top ten universities. The factor x is accurately calculated with WebLog 2.53, using an average over 142 months and compared to the x factor as calculated from page views per month on www.statshow.com. Recently in 2017 a sharp Increase in interest in ECE2 Papers and Books was recorded. An Analysis of Impact.pdf details some common benchmarks for publication / citations for scientific authors wherein AIAS compares more than favorably with other recognized individuals.
The scholarship leading to ECE theory has exposed several major flaws in the standard model of physics. Criticisms leveled by members of the "standard model faction" have been repeatedly rejected by the overwhelming majority of scientists and industrialists who now regularly study ECE theory worldwide. See Filtered_statistics AIAS / UPITEC World Leader in Impact, 2014 Survey of UFT Papers & Survey of Study of ECE in the World's Top Universities for meticulously maintained records.
Principals of Einstein Cartan Evans Theory
Natural philosophy, and our attempts to understand and mimic nature, has developed from ancient times driven forward by the great philosophers like Aristotle. Progress in understanding nature has sometimes been slow, sometimes has stalled but occasionally a great leap forward is made.
The work of Isaac Newton was such a landmark. He made three great discoveries. In the field of optics, he developed and proved his theory that white light is composed of a mixture of colours that form a band called a spectrum. This was a revolutionary advance. Equally revolutionary was his work in mathematics, where he paved the way for the field of maths known as calculus. Another great innovation was his concept of gravity, the attraction between bodies in space that holds them in orbit, and draws falling objects towards a planet.
Isaac Newton’s book “Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica” in 1687 marked an epoch of a great revolution in science with rigorous mathematics introduced into science in a methodical and structured way. This approach was to take science out of “the darkness of conjecture and hypothesis” (as Alexis Clairaut described in 1747). Rigorous mathematics would henceforth be used to develop theories that would be tested with observations. This was the approach advocated by Sir Francis Bacon in his book “Novum Organum” published in 1620. Bacon is still regarded as the father of scientific method (empiricism) by advocating that theories MUST be tested with experiments. The power of his approach was put to good use in the scientific revolution that followed his time in Europe - when science was successfully used to predict and develop new technologies.
A paradigm shift in science had occurred that stood alone as the exemplar of best practice. The Newtonian world-view dominated physics until the 20th century and modern physics had been born.
The next great step in physics came in 1905 when Albert Einstein developed Special Relativity. It demonstrated, amongst other things, that the speed of light is the limiting speed of all matter with mass and that mass and energy are equivalent. In 1911, Einstein asserted the equivalence of gravitation and inertia and in 1916 he developed a general theory of relativity that included gravitation as a determiner of the curvature of a space-time continuum. Einstein is also remembered for his contributions to the development of quantum theory and for postulating light quanta (photons) in 1905 - upon which he based his explanation of the photoelectric effect. His overriding aim, however, was to develop a Unified Field Theory that would explain gravitation, electromagnetism and sub-atomic phenomena (macroscopic and microscopic world) using one set of laws.
Einstein wanted his Unified Field Theory to be as simple as possible - with a beauty and structure to suitably reflect nature. He did not believe that such a theory could exist in quantum theory. In fact, Einstein regarded quantum theory as “a temporary useful structure”. His great efforts were in vain and a successful development of a Unified Field theory eluded him.
The science that followed Einstein contained theories that spanned all of known physics - collectively known as the Standard Model. Out of this understanding our modern world evolved with great advances in the biological and medical sciences (improving the understanding of biological systems and increasing life expectancy) and with televisions, smart phones and the internet opening up the world and dramatically improving communications. We now explore our universe in ever increasing detail with more new planets discovered recently than in the entire previous history of the human observation of space.
Surprisingly, however, many of the technologies and industries in use still have their roots in the hay days of the industrial revolution. Progress has stalled in some branches of physics with thoughts lost in mathematical abstraction and in a world of “darkness of conjecture and hypothesis” (where theories cannot be proven). Some theories suggest that we live in a world of singularities, containing dark matter (that cannot be found), missing mass and god particles (that cannot be detected), black holes (that cannot be seen) and wormholes (with their associated risks of sudden collapse, high radiation and exotic matter) etc.
Yet, in our real world, we still burn fossil fuels that pollute and poison the planet and use up vital natural resources often in wasteful ways. The Standard Model of physics has not been successful in developing new sources of clean and renewable energy in the quantities required to sustain our modern, advanced society, except for nuclear with all its disadvantages. Most of our technologies are still based on solid state physics and we remain far away from mimicking nature where life processes operate in a fluid environment.
In this book a new physics is described. This is a physics that goes back to basics, checking concepts and assumptions and is consequently based on more accurate and sounder foundations than the Standard Model. The new physics is the first unified field theory of physics and completes the task Einstein had set himself. It builds on his work but corrects omissions, misconceptions and flaws. It is named in part after Einstein (in recognition of his contributions), in part after Elie Cartan (a mathematician whose geometry is used in the theory) and in part after the remarkable scientist, Myron Wyn Evans, who has developed the theory (ECE Theory). The theory unifies all of physics (classical and quantum) for the first time - from microscopic to macroscopic levels. All the well-known laws of physics are reproduced with the theory (and more that was unknown predicted). The motion of planets and galaxies are explained with the same sets of equations as the motion of sub-atomic particles – orbits and orbitals become one and the same. There are no singularities in this theory (so no big bang and black holes), paradoxes that have plagued physics disappear (such as indeterminacy and wave particle duality), photons have mass (leading to a new description of some of the properties of light itself), space-time itself has mass and vacuum particles and much more emerge (so that there is no missing mass in the universe and no need for dark matter).
This theory is a great leap, the next paradigm shift in physics. It is simple and devoid of mathematical abstraction. It demonstrates that there is no uncertainty in physics. Physics is deterministic. Physics is geometry.
ECE theory has been meticulously developed, covering all the branches of physics, with key equations, important steps and new and unexpected conclusions carefully checked with computer algebra. This is an approach to theoretical physics that has no precedent in history – reducing the risk of human error and painstakingly checking details. This is an approach that, like Newton’s, is set to become an historical exemplar of best practice.
Following Baconian principles, all aspects of the new theory have been compared and tested with experiment. There are no unknowns and adjustable parameters in this theory that successfully reproduces all the great observations of physics. It makes new predictions and opens up the possibility of new branches of physics. It suggests, now confirmed with exact agreement between theory and experiment Energy from Space-Time, that virtually unlimited and clean energy is available from space-time itself. Devices that can extract this energy are now being manufactured ET3M. Low energy nuclear reactions (LENR) are explained to become another source of clean energy (to replace the use of fossil fuels). Light (electro-magnetic radiation) is shown to have new and unexpected properties (that may improve its use in communications and have wider applications). Light ALWAYS shifts to the red when it interacts with matter. This is a phenomenon that is used in nature itself, in photosynthesis to improve the efficient use of sunlight making more available at the frequency where photosynthesis takes place. This red-shift phenomenon (blue shifts are also possible) explains the cosmological redshift in a new way implying that there is no expanding universe (and no need for big bang). Light is red-shifted by absorption in the voids of space itself.
The internet has opened up the world of scientific research and there is unprecedented interest in ECE theory. The website AIAS (where the theory is explained and developed) has been visited many millions of times since the inception of ECE theory. This is remarkable for a theory of physics.
ECE theory is the next great revolution in science. The applications, technologies and industries that follow could open up a new industrial revolution – one built on clean energy and technologies that reduce the global carbon footprint and will alleviate stress on the planet.
This book, like Newton’s Principia, marks another epoch of a great revolution in science with rigorous mathematics, so carefully checked with computer algebra, used in a methodical and structured way in developing this unified theory of physics.
Gareth John Evans, May 2016
What others say about Myron Evans and ECE Theory
1) "The progress of ECE theory is remarkable in a historic context since physics has not progressed in its foundations over the last hundred years. Einstein's gravitation and quantum mechanics dominated the whole of the twentieth century. Earlier attempts at unification of physics during that century were highly mathematical and of no practical relevance. In contrast, ECE uses the SAME equations for electrodynamics and gravitation / dynamics. New effects are predicted quite easily and they can be applied to practical problems. Elementary particle theories have been rationalized geometrically by ECE because theories with arbitrary symmetry can be incorporated in the framework of Cartan geometry. As is required for a generalization of existing theories, the separate theories can be derived from ECE as special cases. The mathematics have been known since 1925 and are therefore rock solid. Criticism of the mathematics is therefore futile. Some critics mix up mathematical methods with the underlying axioms. The latter can only be tested experimentally as usual, and cannot of course be proven or disproven mathematically. So this type of criticism merely introduces another philosophy. It is not the Baconian method." Comment made by Prof. Horst Eckardt, AIAS Director, MEU Professor of Physics, e mail of February 2009, describing his extensive evaluation of the mathematics and physics of ECE theory
2) "We are aware of your pioneering work and have the pleasure and honour to invite you to submit a paper (to a 2009 special Elsevier journal issue on hot topics in computational an theoretical nanoscience). My colleagues and I strongly believe that ECE theory will provide solutions to some outstanding problems of nanotechnology. Your outstanding theoretical work naturally and elegantly interprets our experimental results." Comment made by Prof. C.- C. Cefalas, Research Director at the National Hellenic Research Foundation in Athens, and EEC Greek Representative in nanotechnology, e mails of 2008 to 2009, inviting papers for a special issue of a forthcoming special issue of a journal in theoretical and computational nanotechnology.
3) "From many discussions (with Prof. Cefalas and colleagues) I well understand that the experimental work we did on nanotechnology and descaling strongly supports the theory of spin connection resonance in ECE theory." Comment made by Prof. S. Kobe, Head of Nanostructured materials in the Jozef Stefan Institute, describing the application of spin connection resonance to descaling technology and a full scale industrial descaling plant.
4) "Prof. Evans has to all appearances succeeded in achieving a century old aim in physics, the development of a unified field theory. Albert Einstein attempted from 1925 to 1955 to reach this goal but failed. Evans completed the task by augmenting Einstein's spacetime concepts of general relativity with the principles of broader geometry". (Prof. Alwyn van der Merwe, Editor in Chief of "Foundations of Physics" (1975 - 2007), Editor in Chief and Founding Editor, "Foundations of Physics Letters" (1988 - 2007), Series Editor in Chief and Founding Editor, "Fundamental Theories of Physics", Former Queen Victoria Scholar, Professor Emeritus in the University of Denver.) Letters of Feb. 2009 and of 2004, supporting my nomination by the Royal Society of Chemistry and the Royal Society for a Civil List Pension, awarded in 2005.
5) "Myron has devoted his life to the betterment of mankind through advancement of science, when many were and still are against his progressive approach to the subject...... he has taken concepts of physics proposed by Einstein, Heisenberg and Dirac, to name a few, to new levels, levels that will allow significant technological advancement and improvement in lifestyle for his fellow countrymen in the years to come." Letter of Feb. 2009 by Douglas Lindstrom, formerly of the Alberta Research Council, and author of numerical work on ECE theory.
6) "Physics is geometry - objective and deterministic. After a century of scientific uncertainty and void, the new ECE theory of Myron Evans establishes that there is no Higgs mechanism or boson, no strings or superstrings, no need for renormalization, no need for gauge theory, no missing mass or dark matter in the universe, no exotic new particles, and no singularities in nature (that is Big Bang and Black Holes)." Letter of Feb. 2009 by Dr. Gareth J. Evans, sometime SERC Advanced Fellow who has an in depth knowledge of my research work from 1971 to present, also summarized from his support letters, 2004 to 2009, for various nominations for British Honours.
7) "Finally, over half a century after Einstein made his contributions of general and special relativity, Myron Evans, following in the tradition of Einstein, accomplished the impossible." Comment in a book published by A. D. De Bruhl (available from Amazon).
8) "In my fifty years of teaching physics as a Professor, former Chairman and as an organizer of international physics conferences attended by Nobel Laureates I have never known anyone of the genius and productivity of Myron Evans. He has created a grand unified field theory that has achieved what Einstein only dreamed of doing." Letter by the late Prof. John B. Hart of 19th Jan. 2004 in support of my nomination for a Civil List Pension and British Honours.
9) "Dr Evans built up a new, geometrical unified field theory of all fundamental interactions based on a Riemann space endowed with both curvature and torsion. He thus realized the old Einstein dream. What's more, Evans' grand unified field theory has a number of far reaching technological applications, for example in medicine and energy production." Letter by Prof. Roberto Mignani, University of Rome of 23rd Jan. 2004 in support of my nomination for British Honours.
10) The ECE Ansatz is brilliant, powerful, natural, and economical. ECE provides a far more economical description of orbits than that given by Einstein and his co-workers. E mails of 2008 from Prof. Diego Rapoport, professor of mathematical physics and expert in spacetime torsion theory.
11) "ECE theory could soon be recognized as the crowning achievement of the twenty first century (in physics)." Extract from biography “The Life of Myron Evans” by Kerry Pendergast.
Some general comments collected through out my career
12) "The fundamental contributions by Evans lead to a better understanding of the enigma of the photon than can be offered by conventional theory. The research by Evans is thus of great importance to the scientific community and to the further development of modern physics and chemistry" Letters of 2004 from Prof. Bo Lehnert in support of my nomination for a British Civil List Pension and British Honours, Member of the Royal Swedish Academy and King of Sweden Gold Medallist, professor emeritus in Stockholm.
13) "I agree that the classical theory of vacuum fields is incomplete, and your discovery of B(3) is very attractive and interesting. I agree that B(3) must be longitudinal and observable." Extract from a letter accepting the B(3) field from Prof. Miroslaw Kubiak, Planetarium and Astronomical Observatory, Grudziadz, Poland on 19th Dec. 1994. [actual letter is a part of ahistoricalsourcedocuments1.pdf]
14) "Recently Evans has derived a new approach to electrodynamics, in particular the generation of an elementary magnetostatic flux by the photon. His paper is highly interesting and certainly deserves publication in Phys. Lett. A" Report accepting the B(3) field by the late Prof. Stanislaw Kielich, Head of Non-Linear Optics, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland, circa 1993. The Stanislaw Kielich Institute is now named after him. [actual letter is a part of ahistoricalsourcedocuments12.pdf]
15) "Many a good Welshman and many of the world's finest scientists have had difficulties like yours. Remembering your early D. Sc. (awarded by Sir Goronwy, MWE) I have faith in your abilities and you must have faith yourself that if you concentrate your energies on what your are really good at, it will bring its rewards. Gyda phob dymuniad da (with every good wish)." Extract from a letter of the mid eighties by the sometime UCW Aberystwyth Principal and diplomat Sir Goronwy Daniel. [actual letter is a part of ahistoricalsourcedocuments9.pdf]
16) "As you know, the Royal Society of Chemistry has nominated you for consideration to receive a Civil List Pension" (awarded 2005). Extract from a letter from Delroy Blake, the under-secretary for appointments at 10 Downing Street, 27th Sept. 2004.
17) "Evans has a strong research record ...we consider ourselves very lucky that he is able to visit the Theory Center at Cornell and contribute so significantly to our research program. He has discovered several new effects of non linear optics during his stay in forty four articles, and I have nominated him for a Packard Fellowship." From Reports to NSF and other material of about 1991 by the sometime Director of the Cornell Theory Center, Prof. Malvin Kalos. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
18) "I have followed your career (as sometime Ramsay Memorial Fellow) with such interest and admiration." Extract from a letter of 21st August 1987 from Prof. Max McGlashan, Head of Physics of University College London. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
19) "Your computer simulation of rotation / translation coupling in chiral liquids is most important and significant" Extract from a letter of 14th March 1983 from the late Prof. Emeritus Stephen Mason, F.R.S., of King’s College London, physicist and historian. [actual letter is a part of acvoftheeighties.pdf]
20) "I have talked to Prof. Noel Owen about you and he speaks very highly of you and your abilities." Extract from a letter of Aug. 7th. 1987 from Prof. J. Bevan Ott, Chair of Chemistry at Brigham Young University. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
21) "You have an extremely impressive record, both as an undergraduate and since graduating." Extract from a letter of 1st Sept. 1987 from Prof. A. F. Hegarty, Head of Department of Chemistry at University College Dublin. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
22) "All the staff were agreed that you were extremely well suited to the Department in terms of personality and quality of work." Extract from a letter of 3rd July 1984 from Prof. R. A. Stradling F.R.S., Head of Department of Chemistry at St. Andrew’s University. [actual letter is a part of acvoftheeighties.pdf]
23) "We would very much like to have a person of your quality and experience on our staff." Extract from a letter of Aug. 26th 1987 from Prof. A. J. Carty, Head of Department of Chemistry, University of Waterloo, Canada. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
24) "..your research record is so strong that it would be a pleasure to look for support for you to study at Bradford should this be of interest to you." Extract from a letter of 21st August 1987 from Prof. A. F. Johnson, Chair of the Graduate School of Chemistry at Bradford University. [actual letter is a part of acollectionofpositiveopinion.pdf]
25) "Your work in the spectroscopy and computer simulation of molecular dynamics is important and I learned of it on a visit to Britain;" Extract from a letter of 9th April 1984 inviting a book for Princeton University Press from Edward Tenner. [actual letter is a part of acvoftheeighties.pdf]
26) "Molecular Dynamics", opus 108 on the Omnia Opera, was very positively received and described as "magnificent" by Prof. Sir John Rowlinson. Extract from a letter of about 1982 from Prof. Sir John Rowlinson, F.R.S., then Dr Lee’s Professor of Chemistry and Head of the Physical Chemistry Laboratory at Oxford. He was also the external examiner for my Ph. D. In 1974, and my post doctoral supervisor at Oxford, 1974 to 1976.
27) The late Prof. David Whiffen, F.R.S., sometime Director of the National Chemical Laboratory and Vice Chancellor in the University of Newcastle upon Tyne, greatly encouraged me when he mentioned to me that my work on molecular dynamics was the best since Debye. (Anyway he liked it enough to offer me a post doctoral fellowship, an IBM (UK) Fellowship which was awarded. I took up the University of Wales Pilcher Senior Fellowship, awarded in the same year. An opinion given to me in an interview of 1985 for an IBM (UK) Fellowship from the late Prof. David Whiffen, F.R.S., sometime Head of the British National Chemistry Laboratory and Vice Chancellor in the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
28) The opinion of my Ph. D. supervisor, the late Prof. Mansel Davies, was that "my Ph. D. Thesis was one of the two best he had supervised". He mentioned to Dr Gareth Evans that he though "I was the most gifted scientist he had met". He did not mention this to me directly. He was a rigorously objective man, a humanist and sometime Fellow of Peterhouse, Cambridge. His objectivity was a profound influence on me and led to ECE theory, which is objective and Baconian. He also mentioned that "the B(3) theory was worthy of a Nobel Prize in chemistry", and he was a Nobel Prize chemistry advisor. This was also the opinion of the late Prof. Jean-Pierre Vigier, Legion d’Honneur and co-worker of de Broglie, invited to be Einstein’s assistant at Princeton. 29) Papers by Prof. Larry Horwitz and co-workers from 1989 onwards anticipate the existence of three polarization states for the electromagnetic field and photon, the third state being analogous to B(3) (M. W. Evans, Physica B, vol. 182, (1992)). One of these papers by Horwitz et al. was published in the Physical Review, thus signaling the general acceptance of this concept. Three other groups have also developed a higher order electrodynamics homomorphic with O(3) electrodynamics, Barrett, Harmuth et al, and Lehnert et al. In 2003, the B(3) field was recognized as being due to the spin connection term in the first Cartan structure equation, and is the observable field that shows that electromagnetism is generally covariant, not Lorentz covariant as in the standard model. [e mail from Larry Horowitz]
30) "...when will we be transported by another Beethoven? We can appreciate their work (musicians) but have no idea how they do it. In the case of a scientist like Prof. Myron W. Evans whose ECE theory has recently changed all of physics, one should ask why did not someone do this before, no one knows." John Austen Brown, writer, poet and journalist Quebec, Canada, "Ages without Knowing"
Overview of Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) Theory
Einstein Cartan Evans (ECE) unified field theory is described in great detail on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and atomicprecision.com and is the first generally covariant unified field theory that has been generally accepted. It covers areas of physics, chemistry, mathematics and engineering. It has entered its industrial stage through Steriwave Plc. (steriwave.com), which is the 51% owner of ECE Institute Ltd. A complete account of my research interests is given in some eight hundred papers and books, many of which are available in the Omnia Opera of เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com. The 126 source papers of ECE theory to date are given on this site, together with educational articles. ECE theory is available in five volumes to date of M. W. Evans, "Generally Covariant Unified Field Theory" (Abramis Academic, 2005 to present, five volumes published to date, the sixth volume in press). These volumes are available from Amazon, Arima and other bookshops.
The two main websites of ECE theory are เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and atomicprecision.com, which are intensely studied worldwide, generating about a quarter million hits per month from all science institutions of note worldwide. This level of interest makes the Alpha Institute for Advanced Study (AIAS) the world's leading institute of theoretical physics at present in terms of immediate current interest in its work. The ECE theory has replaced the standard model of physics and unifies the four fundamental fields of nature using Cartan geometry. ECE is a torsion based theory which for the first time correctly incorporates spacetime torsion into general relativity.
It is generally accepted that the standard model of physics is obsolete and contains fundamental errors due to its arbitrary neglect of torsion. For example it can be shown that the Einstein field equation is incorrect because it violates the Cartan Evans dual identity. The symmetric connection of the standard model is incorrect because it relies on an arbitrary assertion that torsion is zero. Therefore there is no big bang, there are no black holes, no dark matter and in general any concept based on the Einstein field equation is erroneous.
A new ECE cosmology has been developed to replace the incorrect standard cosmology. In the electrodynamic sector, ECE theory is based on the fundamental B(3) magnetic field of electrodynamics discovered by Evans at Cornell in 1992 and observed in the inverse Faraday effect. Many other major advances of ECE theory are described on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com, notably the unification of quantum mechanics and general relativity, the rejection of Copenhagen indeterminacy and so forth. These major advances have been recognized by two recent high honours of the British Government.
The ECE theory has been developed from 2003 onwards in 126 source papers which are being published in the multi volume monograph by M. W. Evans, "Generally Covariant Unified Field Theory" (Abramis 2005 onwards). In addition many educational articles on ECE and several books appear on this website. The response to these articles has been monitored in great detail daily for almost five years, and shows intense interest in the theory from essentially all universities, institutes, corporations, government departments, military establishments and individual scholars worldwide. These feedback data are filtered and recorded in great detail in Overview_of_ECE_Theory.pdf (Apr 2004 to Dec 2014) & BookofScientometricsVolumeTwo.pdf (2015 on --- updated quarterly)
Schism in Science
There is currently a deep schism in physics between the ECE and Standard Schools of thought. The ECE School has developed its own method of publication, using quality controlled websites, monographs, and also papers refereed in the usual journals. The industrial phase of development of ECE theory has started with the formation of a company to develop and market new energy devices based on the theory. This company is ECE Institute Ltd., and is 51% owned by Steriwave Plc.
This unprecedented and intense interest in ECE theory is recognized by the scientific and engineering readership worldwide, but as might be expected, the standard physics journals have been slow to join their fellow scientists in the acceptance of rational change. So it is important to study the website material in order to appreciate this change on thought in natural philosophy.
In the reference section of this page there are references to ECE papers published in various ways, including the usual way of publication in refereed journals, and reference to fifteen papers which comprehensively refute some remarks by Hehl et al. which also appear on the Elsevier Scitopics page. The comprehensive refutation of the remarks by Hehl et al. are given in ECE Source papers: 89, 90, 93, 95, 96, 99, 100, 101, 102, 104, 109, 112, 118, 120 and 122 all available here.
These papers do not appear in the Elsevier search engine that brings up the papers by Hehl et al. on this Scitopics page, so I am redressing the balance here. These refutation papers prove the Cartan Evans dual identity in all detail, and also show, using computer algebra, the irretrievable flaws in the standard model. It is not therefore in the interest of standard modellers to allow open discussion, a lamentable state of affairs in physics.
By feedback software records on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and atomicprecision.com we see that there is unprecedented, indeed overwhelming, interest in ECE theory. If one relied on citations, one would think that was no interest, so the citation system is meaningless when it comes to really new advances in physics because these advances are not allowed into print in standard journals. If this happens, citations are effectively censored.
We use computer algebra which Hehl et al. could not bring to bear, and give several rigorous proofs of the Einstein Cartan dual identity which the Einstein field equation does not obey. Others of the 126 source ECE papers now available develop a comprehensive unified field theory and a torsion based cosmology. Big bang and black hole theory are comprehensively refuted by several authors in several independent ways, notably in ECE paper 120 by Evans, Eckardt, Crothers and Dunning-Davies.
The original refutation of Hehl et al., paper 89, has been accepted essentially unanimously by the scientific community worldwide, I have received no statement of support for Hehl, who used his influence as Annalen editor to block a paper of mine, and used his influence with the editor of "Foundations of Physics", G. 't Hooft, to block any reply of mine in that journal.
It is well known that the founding editor of "Foundations of Physics", Alwyn van der Merwe, was removed after publishing papers on ECE theory. So I decided not to recognize 't Hooft and to publish my detailed refutations of Hehl et al. elsewhere. These refutations have been overwhelmingly accepted. We know this by the continuing, unprecedented interest in ECE theory indicated by site feedback software. We now see ECE theory appearing in invited journal issues edited by unbiased colleagues.
Detailed proofs of fundamental concepts in ECE
Detailed proofs of fundamental concepts in differential geometry such as the tetrad postulate are found throughout the ECE source papers on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com. These are proofs expected of any student in differential geometry, which is not a difficult subject. Various proofs of the Cartan Bianchi identity are found from paper 15 onwards. The Cartan Bianchi identity is also a standard feature of differential geometry and students are expected to be able to prove it in a textbook such as S. P. Carroll, "Spacetime and Geometry: an Introduction to General Relativity" (Addison Wesley 2004).
In paper 88 for example it is shown that the so called first and second Bianchi identities of the standard model are restricted by the arbitrary assumption of zero torsion. In paper 99, the fundamental origin of torsion is proven from the action of the commutator of covariant derivatives on the four vector. Whenever curvature appears in differential geometry, so does torsion, and the latter cannot be arbitrarily neglected.
The fundamental origin of the Cartan Bianchi identity is discussed in paper 102, where it is proven that the identity is a cyclic sum of three curvature tensors identically equal to a cyclic sum of definitions of the same three curvature tensors (eq. (20) of this paper). This proof is self checking and originates in the proof given in paper 99. The Cartan Bianchi identity is therefore a true identity, whereas the so called first and second Bianchi identities of the standard model incorrectly omit torsion.
This leads to a disaster for standard gravitational physics. The Hodge dual of the Cartan Bianchi identity is developed in eqs. (35) ff. of paper 102. It is well known that the Hodge dual of a differential two-form in four-dimensions is another differential two-form. It follows that the Hodge dual of the commutator of covariant derivatives is another commutator of covariant derivatives. The latter acts on the four vector to produce curvature and torsion tensors which are related by the dual of the Cartan Bianchi identity.
This is known as the Cartan Evans dual identity, one of the basic advances made in differential geometry by ECE theory. The dual identity is again a rigorous identity which states that the cyclic sum of Hodge duals of three curvature tensors is identically equal to the same cyclic sum of definitions of the Hodge duals of these three tensors. This result is expressed in the notation of differential geometry in eq. (42) of paper 102 referenced and linked below.
Paper 104 further develops the proof of the Cartan Evans dual identity, and gives it in its simplest form as eq. (15) of paper 104. In this tensor form the Cartan Evans dual identity states that the covariant derivative of the torsion tensor is a well defined curvature tensor. In tensor form the original Cartan Bianchi identity states that the covariant derivative of the Hodge dual of the torsion tensor is a well defined Hodge dual curvature tensor.
Papers 109 and 112 further develop these rigorous proofs. For example section 2 of paper 112 is a short review of the form and tensorial representations of the Cartan Bianchi identity. It is emphasized that this kind of proof is expected of a student of standard differential geometry taught at present in standard courses in mathematics. The ECE papers give the proofs in all detail. The rigorous nature of the Cartan Evans dual identity is most clearly evident in eq. (62) of paper 112. On the left hand side is a cyclic sum of three Hodge dual curvature tensors, on the right hand side papers the cyclic sum of the definitions of these same tensors.
The dual identity spells the end of the Einsteinian era in gravitational physics because of Einstein's neglect of torsion in his field equation. In consequence, it is shown using computer algebra in papers such as 93, 95 and 120 that every known solution of the Einstein field equation in the presence of matter violates basic geometry - the dual identity.
The vacuum solutions are Ricci flat solutions which are merely mathematical idealizations with no meaning in physics. This is discussed in various articles by Crothers. Torsion cannot be neglected in differential geometry, and the ECE field equations place torsion at the centre of natural philosophy. This produces in turn the ECE engineering model, and so produces the industrial phase of ECE theory through companies such as Steriwave Plc.
In view of these rigorous proofs that any student should be able to grasp, the "papers" by Rodrigues et al. and by Hehl et al. are well known by now to be at best incorrect, and at worst a deliberate attempt to misrepresent differential geometry itself. Deliberate mispresentation is illegal under Acts such as The Prevention of Harassment Act of 1997 in England and Wales and many other Statutes of various countries.
Toward a New Cosmology
The failed standard cosmology has been replaced by an ECE cosmology based on spacetime torsion as being of central importance. The ECE papers to date on cosmology are: 49, 56, 64, 76, 77, 91, 93, 95, 100, 106, 108, 111, 112, 114, 117, 118, 119, 120, 123, 125 and 126. These papers refute big bang, black hole theory and dark matter theory and give new explanations for cosmology without using the Einstein field equation. All solutions of the latter in the presence of matter violate the Cartan Evans dual identity and are mathematically incorrect. The "vacuum solutions" of the Einstein equation are merely constructs of mathematical interest only and have been severely criticised by Crothers. No physics can be gleaned from incorrect mathematics.
New torsion based explanations are given for the cosmological red shift, the gravitational red shift, relativistic orbits (the relativistic Kepler problem), the orbits of binary pulsars, the orbits and velocity curves of whirlpool galaxies, the earth's gravitomagnetic precession, the Thomas precession, the equinoctial precession, and cosmological initial events. The astronomical data are described to high precision by the orbital theorem of ECE source paper 111. The ECE equations of motion are based on the Cartan Bianchi identity (homogeneous equations) and the Cartan Evans dual identity (inhomogeneous equations). All planar orbits, including those of galaxies, are described by conservation of spacetime angular momentum as in papers 123 and 126 without the use of "dark matter", a non-Baconian and ad hoc construct of standard physics. These are major and internationally accepted advances in cosmology.
Spin Connection Resonance
The ECE development of most interest industrially is spin connection resonance (SRC), which is based on the fact that the appearance of the spin connection in the field equations of ECE theory give an Euler Bernoulli resonance structure without violation of any conservation law of physics. The ECE papers that deal with spin connection resonance are: 52, 53, 59, 60, 63, 64, 65, 68, 74, 87, 92, 94, 100 and 107. These papers apply the idea of SCR to the H atom, atoms and molecules, counter gravitation, magnetic motors, the Bedini device and the Faraday disk generator.
Patents based on SCR work are being drawn up and will be or have been applied for in the ECE Institute Ltd. company 51% owned by Steriwave Plc. Work on these devices is taking place at the company's research and development laboratories in Croydon, and we have also been allocated space in Unit 11 of the Aberystwyth Science Park for this and other ECE work. These devices have essentially no carbon footprint and produce no harmful emissions. They take electric power from the spinning of spacetime (the spacetime torsion).
From daily monitoring of the feedback activity generated by เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com it is seen that paper 94 on SCR has been intensely studied by many institutes, corporations, military facilities, and hundreds of thousands of individuals since it was posted over a year ago. ECE is also of use in the area of counter gravitation, in which SCR is also a key component. Therefore เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com is routinely studied by essentially all the major aerospace, computer and power corporations. There is nothing like this available in the obsolete standard model, which neglects spacetime torsion arbitrarily. This arbitrary neglect of torsion is what leads to a catastrophic violation of the Cartan Evans dual identity and to an equally catastrophic failure of the Einstein field equation.
The main areas of natural philosophy have been covered in the following ECE source papers: 1-4, 7, 13, 15 - 21, 27, 35, 38, 39, 44 - 47, 50, 55, 67, 71, 72, 83, 85, 88 and 99, reviewed in papers 50 and 100. They cover topics such as the field and wave equations of ECE, their reduction to all the main equations of natural philosophy, the unification of quantum mechanics and general relativity by deriving the Dirac equation from the tetrad postulate, the rejection of indeterminacy and the generally covariant Heisenberg equation, comprehensive details of geometry with many detailed proofs, the reduction of ECE theory to higher topology electrodynamics such as O(3) electrodynamics, ECE theories of radiative corrections, electroweak and strong fields, neutrino oscillations, Aharonov Bohm effects, the origin of spin, the Planck constant and Pauli exclusion principle, the replacement of dark matter theory, Sagnac effect, Faraday disk generator, Faraday effect, inverse Faraday effect, dielectrics, the effect of gravitation on the polarization of light, and on the Sagnac effect, radiatively induced fermion resonance (RFR), development of the equations of generally covariant dynamics and electrodynamics, the replacement of gauge theory with a principle based on the general invariance of the tetrad postulate, ECE theory of the Lamb shift and standard criticism of quantum electrodynamics, the development of the rigorous Bianchi identity, and various advances in the mathematics of differential geometry. These are in addition to the topics covered already on this page.
The Precursors to ECE Theory
The precursor theory of ECE is given in detail in source papers in the Omnia Opera section from 1992 onwards to 2003. There are hyperlinks to my original papers back to 1973, scientific papers which can therefore be read in detail by the interested reader. The main precursor theory is O(3) electrodynamics, which is based on the discovery of the B(3) field reported in Physica B in 1992.
These original Physica B papers can also be found in the Omnia Opera section. The B(3) field is the fundamental magnetic flux density of the electromagnetic field or photon. It does not appear in the Maxwell Heaviside (MH) field theory as taught in the current standard dogma, because that dogma restricts solutions of MH to transverse. There is nothing in the original MH theory however to prohibit longitudinal solutions. I gradually developed an electrodynamics based on gauge theory, and this is known as O(3) electrodynamics.
It is similar to theories developed independently by Barrett, Harmuth and coworkers, and Lehnert and coworkers. These higher topology electrodynamics considerably increase the scope of the MH theory and have been thoroughly debated in the literature from 1992 onwards. They are therefore firmly accepted internationally as theories of electrodynamics not constrained by the often incorrect dogma of the standard model. The latter is a U(1) gauge theory as is well known.
An example is the inverse Faraday effect, which is the magnetization of matter by a circularly or elliptically polarized electromagnetic field. In the standard dogma this is explained with a conjugate product without the B(3) field in an ad hoc extension of special relativity. In the O(3) electrodynamics it is explained with the B(3) field and O(3) gauge electrodynamics. In ECE theory it is explained with the spin connection of spacetime in a rigorously covariant manner as required by relativity and the need for a unified field theory.
In papers and monographs from 1992 to 2003, O(3) electrodynamics was extensively developed and applied to many areas of electrodynamics and non-linear optics. It has been recognized that O(3) electrodynamics is homomorphic with Barrett, Harmuth and Lehnert electrodynamics, and also with some other theories as reviews for example in volume 119 of "Advances in Chemical Physics", published in three parts in 2001, consisting of thirty five review articles.
List of the Most Prolific Scientists of All Time
List of เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com associates and others listed in Who's Who
The majority of papers referred to here are found in the Unified Field Theory Section. There you will find the papers listed by number with a descriptive title.
Most of my original work is listed in the Omnia Opera Section. There you will find references to papers published from 1973 onward. In many cases copies of the actual papers are also available and linked there. Additional papers homomorphic with the B(3) theory are available from World Scientific Series in Contemporary Chemical Physics.
There is a detailed introduction to my work Introduction to the complete works of Myron Evans and an account of all of my activities with references to education and employment. Here you will find introductions in some detail describing the context of the work and themes explored. Fifteen sections reference the work available in the Omnia Opera where available for easy access in any given area of application (theme). Crothers' papers are found in the Publications Section on aias. Papers by other notable authors are also found here.
Recently the National Library of Wales selected the เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com website for preservation in the webarchive.org.uk database: http://www.webarchive.org.uk/ukwa/target/37617687/source/search If this link stops working go to www.webarchive.org.uk and Search the Archive then type in เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com and select website url to see the latest version.
My Blog Archive - recently a reader, Michael D. Jackson, kindly provided a PDF of the blog from 2006 to date with hyperlinks to papers and other documents. It is linked here so that it may be archived by the National Library of Wales and British Library. Current year archive is linked here DailyBlogArchive.zip
My other areas of interest are recorded in great detail here and in the Omnia Opera section of เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com, with hyperlinks to source papers gong back to 1973. Numerous honours, awards, nominations, competitive fellowships, prizes and medals are also recorded here and in many volumes of reference vehicles such as Marquis Who's Who and Burke's Peerage and Gentry.
Notice of inclusion in the Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement publication
Recently I received the Marquis Life Achievement Award
List of main achievments for big prize nominations
Three world records that I hold
Doctor of Science Degree: First and Second in the World from EDCL
Prof Myron Evans Honors & Curriculum Vitae
Collected documents concerning my Civil List appointmentacivillistcollecteddocuments.pdf
Edward Harrison Memorial Prize awarded 1978
My parents kept some newspaper clippings 1970s
News related letters and clippings
B. Sc. degree programme 1971
Ph. D. degree programme 1974
Ph. D. degree programme 1978
Translation of an Article in "Llais" by Dewi Lewis.
GoPetition Started Petition for Complete Independence for Wales
Open Letter to the People of Mawr Sense of community / language lost
Petition for land act petition for a Land Act in Britain
Follow Myron's daily commentary on the blog. http://drmyronevans.wordpress.com/
My biography, written by Kerry Pendergast, is in publication by Cambridge International Science Publishing --- The Life Of Myron Evans by Kerry Pendergast. A new introduction has been written for the book and is available here: Biography Introduction. The Original Film Script of "The Universe of Myron Evans", was written and organized in 2008 by M. W. Evans. The trailer for the film "The Universe of Myron Evans" is also available on drop box.
Recently the College of arms completed their research and granted my Armorial Bearings and Badge. The Armorial Bearing (Coat of Arms) is now shown on each page of the website. The Heraldic Badge is the scientific part of my complete Armorial bearings, and denotes descent on both sides from two distinguished Cambrian Norman families, the Aubreys (paternal line) and Havards (maternal line). This is represented by an eleventh century Norman helmet of the Bayeux tapestry style. On the helmet are two drops of liquid (goutes in Norman French) denoting my founding of the European Molecular Liquids Group at the National Physical Laboratory in 1980. The rings denote my inference of the B(3) field at Cornell University in the United States in late 1991.
|Coat of Arms ||Heraldic Badge |
| || |
These are also featured on the cover of the biography by Kerry Pendergast published by Cambridge International Science Publishing (www.cisp-publishing.com), and were specially featured in the College of Arms Newsletter and in "Burke's Peerage and Gentry".
My rank is that of Gentleman, so the helm is affronty with vizor closed. As far as I understand, I am no longer a Commoner, but a Gentleman in the heraldic sense. The helm affronty with vizor open is reserved for Knight and Baronet (hereditary knight). Hereditary titles are no longer awarded. All the elements of the blazon of arms have a special meaning. The crest is the Celtic Cross of Nanhyfern (Nevern), depicting peace and goodwill, supported by two dragons rouge rampant from the arms of the University of Wales, in which I am Doctor in Scientia, its highest rank. The main element is the golden lion rampant of the twelfth century Tywysog Rhys ap Gruffudd ap Rhys ap Tewdwr Mawr, Prince of Deheubarth, my ancestral cousin and one of the strongest of the Princes. In honour of my late father Edward Ivor, the lion holds a sheaf of hay in argent, based on the sheaf of wheat of Ceredigion County Council. These are placed on a pattern of black hills depicting my Brycheiniog and Powys origins, a pattern taken from that of the town council of Ammanford (Rhyd Amman). The motto is a line of my own cynghanedd, "Poer y llwch o'r pair llachar", in honour of the coal miners. The heraldic badge is a Norman helm affronty,denoting descent from at least three Norman families, with concentric rings denoting my discovery of the B(3) field, and two goutes, denoting my founding of the European Molecular Liquids Group at the National Physical Laboratory. My arms are displayed in locally made enamel and local steel on a slate background on the wall of my house, and on a large interior tapestry, hand woven in the traditional style. They are also displayed on my banner which flies above the house. Many people have asked what the coat of arms mean. Essentially they are awarded for distinguished service to Great Britain in science, and appointment to the Civil List, a British High Honour. They mean that I am an Armiger with rank of Gentleman, co equal with Knight or Baronet, but without the prefix "Sir".
Pontardawe Grammar School Memorial
This is a Memorial to those of the Pontardawe Grammar School class of 1961 to 1968 who have crossed the river. Any member of the class is welcome to get in touch at myronevans123 at gmail.com at any time, or write to 50 Rhyddwen Road, Craig Cefn Parc, Swansea, SA6 5RA, Wales, Great Britain.
Genealogy / Family History
I am grateful for the work of Dewi Lewis, Stuart Davies, Leonid Morgan and Arthur Turner-Thomas (genealogist to HRH the Countess of Wessex) in helping to compile the family history. The following documents describe the family history and record the relationships in list / chart forms. Each entry has a brief description.
Autobiography Part 1- NewAutobiography.pdf Autobiography Audio Archive1 of early school papers, photos and other reference materials
Autobiography Part 2- AutobiographyPart2.pdf Archive2 College notes, photos and other referenced materials
Pronunciation of Welsh words - http://www.forvo.com/languages/cy
New Generation Publishing has agreed to publish my Autobiography Part 2 (ISBN 978-1-78507-307-6)
Updated (Note 1) Latest Family History & Genealogy
A group of 5 birth certificates: Edward Evans, Thomas Jones, Martha Newlands, William Evans & Gwen Potter
List of genealogy charts
1 updated Note 2) An updated description of the main Norman Awbrey lines.
2) A collection of all family lines.
3) This brings together British, Norman and Mercian lines: Gruffudd ap Llewelyn, Aeldgryth of Mercia and Bernard de Neufmarche.
4) My distant relation to Bernard de Neufmarche (Bernard Newmarch, Norman Lord of Brecon).
5) Authentication by Bartrum and others.
6) Relation to Elizabeth 2nd via Tewdwr Mawr.
7) This is the complete line back to Tewdwr Mawr.
8) Link to Gruffudd Gwy^r.
9) Line back to Rhodri Mawr, Rhodri the Great.
10) The line back to Irfon, circa 300 A.D.
11) Attempts to finalize my line back to Sir Waler Havard.
12) Relation to Dafydd Gam.
13) Relation to the two seventeenth century poets.
14) This is my relation to Llewelyn 2nd., giving some of his direct descendants.
15) Relation to Owain 4th.
16) Relation to Elizabeth 2nd.
17) Relation to Sir Rhys ap Thomas, Henry 7th's General.
18) This gives some Havard marriages to the Celtic Royal Line.
19) Descent from the Gough Family.
20) This gives my relation to the great bard, Dafydd ap Gwilym.
21) Relation to the Norman Stradling Family.
22) Shows some lines from Bleddyn ap Maenarch.
23) Some main Havard lines, showing marriages marked with * into the line of Bleddyn ap Maenarch.
24) Some lines of the de Mortimer family, showing marriages into the Royal Celtic lines.
25) Relation to the Blayney Family, Patrons of University Wales.
26) Blayney Family genealogy with correct ancestry of Gwrtheyrn (Vortigern)
27) Relation To Her Royal Highness The Countess of Wessex
28) Relation to Sir John Wogan of Wiston& the Battle of Bosworth, August 22nd., 1485
29) Relation to Philipps Family
30) Two Ancestral Cousins of Bosworth
31) Hopkin Rhyndwy Clydach
32) Direct line, my great great grandfather Edward Evans Llanfigo in Powys (born 1802) Updated April 2014
33) Two lines from the Hopkin Family of Rhyndwy Clydach
34) Family Line from Sackville Thomas
35) A Family Tree to Great Great Grandparents
36) Relation to Williams-Wynn Family
37) Twelve birth and marriage certificates
38) Lineage of my ancestral cousin, King Henry VII Tudor
39) My Relation to Oliver Cromwell Lord Protector
40) Detailed Genealogy from Prince Tewdwr Mawr (bc 977)
41) This is the known Newlands line
42) Relation to Dr William Aubrey & John Aubrey
43) Relation to Supporters of Henry VII Tudor: Morus Lloyd
44) My Relation to Gwilym ap Gruffudd ap Robin (d >1500)
45) Ancestors at Bosworth: Sir John Morgan Y Marcho
46) My relation to Dewi Sant, St. David
47) Relation to Baron Watkins of Glyn Tawe
48) Relation to Ciwg Gyffes Sant
49) My Relation to Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626)
50) Discovery of Documents Extant On Elizabeth Portrey of Ynys Cedwyn Hall
51) Ynys Cedwyn line has at last been established as attached
52) Royal Celtic Line of "Y Garth" from Richard Awbrey to Morgan ap Thomas y Garth
53) Relation to Sir Rhys ap Gruffudd (1508 - 1531)
54) Comb Newlands Line
55) Updated Ynys Cedwyn and Garth Lines
56) Updated Royal Celtic Line of "Y Garth"
57) My Relation to the Vaughans of Trawsgoed and Tretower Court
58) My Descent from King Llyr Llediath (born about 60 B. C.)
59) My Relation to Robert Boyle (1627 - 1691) of Boyle's Law
60 ) My Relation to William Shakespeare
61 ) My relation to Blanche Herbert and Blanche Parry
62 ) My relation to JP Morgan
63 ) My Family Lines, Relation to Devereux Family
64 ) Relation to President John F. Kennedy
65 ) Relation to John of Gaunt Plantagenet and his son John Beaufort
66 ) Relationship to various presidents
67 ) Ancestry to 1,100 B. C.
68 ) Relation to Owain Ddantgwyn Arth (King Arthur)
69 ) Relation to Charles Darwin
70 ) Relation to Thomas Jefferson Third President
71 ) Relation to Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 32nd President
72 ) Christopher Portrey of Ynys Cedwyn House (1693 - 1752)
73) Awbrey Dominion and Decline" by Jon Anthony Awbrey
Note 1: I added a lot of new scholarship, fixed up a few minor typographical errors, and I am handing over the submission to the distinguished genealogists for their comments. It is getting more and more accurate and is the result of some years of research. I will print it off for my Uncle Raymond Evans and his friend and relative, the former First Minister Rhodri Morgan (whom I have never had the pleasure of meeting as yet). My wife and I will attend a Garden Party at the invitation of Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday to mark my appointments to Civil List and Armiger, and it may be appropriate of Arthur Turner-Thomas could forward this work respectively to the Queen's staff and the staff of the Countess of Wessex, who are both interested in genealogy and experts in their own right. Many of their ancestors appear here as well of course, and in the charts on my personal page on เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com. The history is a scholarly prolegomenon to the autobiography in belles letters. The latter will take a long tome to complete, but I find it enjoyable writing it. The family history is really the work of several distinguished scholars and myself: Leonid Morgan, Stuart Davies, Dewi Lewis and Arthur Turner-Thomas.
Note 2: These are the updated Aubrey lines complied with the research of Stuart Davies, the late Leonid Morgan, Sir Arthur Turner-Thomas, Rev. Alun Brookfield and myself. The left hand column on page 2 is in "Celtic Royal Genealogy", the distinguished Turner-Thomas site. The right hand column is fully authenticated by Leonid Morgan and source documents as shown. There appears to be no source document for Elizabeth Portrey Gough of Ynys Cedwyn, said to have been the wife of my ancestor Morgan ap Thomas y Garth, although Leonid Morgan accepts her existence and there is plenty of anecdote and memory of her. This slight uncertainty does not affect my line back to Morgan ap Thomas y Garth and back to Morgan ap Richard Awbrey as shown on page two. It is seen by the superscript (1) that the Awbreys married into the Royal line of my ancestor Prince Bleddyn ap Maenarch no less than seven times from 1274 to the seventeenth century. So the Awbreys were undoubtedly distinguished right back to the thirteenth century. The first one to be authenticated by Bartrum is Thomas Awbrey Cwnstabl Coch who married Nest ferch Owain Gethin who was in direct descent from Prince Bleddyn ap Maenarch. The entries marked with * are not authenticated by Bartrum, or source documents cannot be found. This does not mean that they did not exist. If there are any comments by genealogists and historians I would welcome them at emyrone at aol.com . My Royal descent has been accepted by "Burke's Peerage and Gentry" but any questions should be forwarded to emyrone at aol.com, and not to Burke's. Turner-Thomas has proven that the Countess of Wessex is also descended from Prince Bleddyn ap Maenarch, so are many other distinguished people. He was killed defending Brycheinog with Prince Rhys ap Tewdwr of Deheaubarth by insurgent Normans at the Battle of Brecon in 1093, but had married Princess Elinor ferch Tewdwr Mawr, the latter being the Queen's ancestor. Among these Normans was my other probable ancestor, Sir Walter Havard. It is said that Sir Reginald Aubrey was another knight of Bernard de Neufmarche present at this battle, but there is no proof of that. It is now thought that the earliest Awbreys (or Aubreys to use the Norman spelling) were burghers of Brecon no earlier than the thirteenth century. Sir Walter Havard is authentic eleventh century.
Click here for a dedicated page created for photographs.
I have started a series of audio recordings of my poetry in Welsh and English. The "Barddoniaeth" section consists of readings of the Welsh language poems in "Barddoniaeth / Collected Poetry" in the blue box above my coat of arms on the home page of www.aias.us. They are not read in any particular order, and are meant for Welsh speakers worldwide, and for literary gatherings. They should simply be listened to on a laptop or phone, and the book read at the same time if desired. The titles of the readings are the same as the titles in the book, which is very popular worldwide. The broadcasts can be matched with the book by comparing titles. These broadcasts will be useful in schools and universities in Wales, and in the many Welsh and English language literary gatherings that take place in Wales. Expatriates all over the world can tune in to www. เครดิต ฟรี 400 www.schoolfundraisingideasblog.com using a laptop or phone. Welsh learners can read the poetry and their translations เครดิต ฟรี 4002015 Barddoniaeth / Collected Poetry An Autobiography - Sonnets and listen to them being read out.
1) Barddoniaeth 1, mainly Englynion, pp. 39 ff.
2) Barddoniaeth 2, Mainly 2015 Barddoniaeth, Awdl Heb Gynghanedd, pp23.
3) Barddoniaeth 3, Starting at Bysaidd Amser (hirathoddaid metre without cynghanedd).
4) Barddonaieth 4, starting from "Y Filltir Scwa^r (triban Morganwg metre).
5) Barddoniaeth 5, starting from "Sonedau" (sonnet metre).
6) Barddoniaeth 6, This completes my broadcasts of my poetry in the Welsh language, this broadcast includes part of the cywydd "Mai" by Dafydd ap Gilym, "Gw^r a Welais yn Henwr", "Y Ceffyl Gwyn" and a Villanelle to Dylan Thomas.sta
The "New Poetry" section is meant to broadcast my third book of poetry, available on www.aias.us. It is in preparation and not in the blue box as yet. It will take a couple of years to complete. The Poetry Readings and Welsh Language Section is meant to collect readings of works by other poets, in both languages. The book New Poetry.pdf, a work in process, is now the thirdbookofpoetry.pdf
New Poetry 1.MP3 begins to narrate my latest book of poetry, called "New Poetry"
New Poetry 2.MP3 from "New Poetry", consisting of a sonnet,"The Plague", and prose poetry.
Poetry Reading 1 "Sonnet Against Wind Turbines"
Poetry Reading 2 "Gwaith Dafydd ap Gwilym" by Prof. Sir Thomas Parry
Poetry Reading 3 "I was Vicar of Large Things" by R. S. Thomas
Poetry Reading 4 This is an elegy for humankind "Over Sir John's Hill" by Dylan Thomas
Poetry Reading 5 "La Belle Dame Sans Merci" by John Keats
Poetry Reading 6 "H'm" by R. S. Thomas
Poetry Reading 7 "In Memory of W. B. Yeats" by W. H. Auden
Poetry Reading 8 "The Second Coming" by W. B. Yeats
Poetry Reading 9 The Eemis Stane by Hugh MacDiarmaid
Poetry Reading 10 "The Ancients of the World" R. S. Thomas
Two examples of Welsh in my own voice; Reading one Reading two
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Here is a video featuring my award winning computer simulation, "Laser Effects on Molecular Dynamics in Optically Active Media", made with Chris Pelkie in 1990. The video in MP4 format is available for local viewing (don't right click on it).